We collect personal information from you to identify you and to provide corrective feedback. This collected information enables us to give convenient access to our Products and Services and help us to improve your experience. We may ask your personal information for some free and paid Products and Services
Returns & Replacement Policy
Swastik Gems offers a very transparent and simple 10 Days Return & Replacements policy.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
2. Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by the Swastik Gems team.
3. Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy
4. Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc
Return Policy on Loose Gemstones:
For loose gemstones, with invoice value, upto Rs 45,000 You can return the gemstone with 100% MONEY BACK within the 10 Day period by meeting the conditions above
For loose gemstones, with invoice value Rs 45,001 and above: You can get replacement or 100% STORE CREDIT within 10 Day period by meeting the conditions above
Return Policy on Gemstone Jewelry and Loose Gemstones Customized Into Jewelry
Any custom jewelry created for you (rings, pendants, bracelets, etc.) cannot be returned for Money. You can however, request for a store credit, worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on our website.
- Shipping Charges are not refundable.
- Return Shipment is at customer's cost
- Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the gemstone, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
- Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our address). Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
- When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our courier records.
- I bought 2 loose gemstones, I like one of them - can I return the other?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 100% money back, you can indeed return the other gemstone within the 10 day period
- I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose gemstone?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the 100% Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
- Can I return a gemstone that I purchased and got studded in a ring?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom jewelry cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on Swastik Gems.com
- I am returning a loose gemstone. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a gemstone, please take the following steps:
- Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
- Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the gemstone like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
- Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here Contact Us
- We recommend that you send the product back through 'DTDC Plus' service from your nearest DTDC branch. This service assures Next Business Day (NBD) delivery on priority in all metros and major cities and minimizes any risk involved relating to delays, misplace or theft.
- You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept jewelry. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as "Artificial Jewellery" or "Astrological Product"
IMPORTANT: Do not write the name Swastik Gems.com or any gemstones, jewelry related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead please correctly mention us as "Swastik Gems"